Researcher in Artificial Intelligence, specifically in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, Machine and Deep Learning algorithms.
His research interests include Face Analysis, (Face Recognition, Facial Landmark Detection, Head Pose Estimation) and Natural User Interfaces (Hand Gesture Recognition, Activity Recognition), applied on Biometrics (Morphing Attack Detection) and Automotive (Driver’s Attention Monitoring). He investigates the use of different data types, such as 2.5D data (Depth Maps, Surface Normals e Voxels), 3D (Point Clouds), thermal images and RGB ones.
- A general list of available thesis
Current Teaching Courses
- Programming and Computer Architectures – III module (Course in Digital Transformation Management)
- Machine Learning and Data Mining – II module (Course in Digital Transformation Management)
- Depth-based Computer Vision for In-vehicle Monitoring (Course in Computer Science and Engineering PhD school)
Past Teaching Courses
- Foundations of Computer Architecture and Operating Systems – II module (Course in Computer Systems Technologies)
- Revelio framework
You have to use the following tool to book a meeting.
- Provide your name, surname and institutional email address.
- Select a free time box (15 mins) for the meeting. Currently, the available day is friday(15.00 – 16.30).
- Select if you prefer an online or physical meeting.
- You will receive a confirmation mail, with details about the room or with the link of the call (based on Microsoft Teams).